Bid Document Preparation
- Itemization of products needed to furnish private offices, conference rooms, common areas, libraries, reception areas, cafeterias, etc. We provide samples for clients to view for purchase or for evaluation for inclusion in bid documents.
- Itemization and technical specification of “parts and pieces” for systems “cube” stations along with floor plan layouts and 3-D drawings.
- Provide overall specific technical specifications for all products needed within the bid document to assure all substitutes and alternates that are bid upon meet the clients’ quality, design and size requirements.
- Assist the architect and client in evaluation of bid submissions to assure bidders meet product and vendor qualifications as per the clients’ requirements.
- Provide technical descriptions and complete specifications for new free-standing case goods, seating, and systems (“cube”) furniture.
- We have an up-to-date library of manufacturers catalogues and pricing information.
- Interior design products of wallpaper, floor covering and window treatments.
Product Descriptions, Specifications and Literature:
Asses clients' employees furniture needs and space requirements for relocation at new facility or relocation at existing facility.
Evaluation services of potential building sites, move management and exterior space planning.